Welcome to LUDCI.eu!
Who we are:
We craft a 360 marketing and communications approach that gets your message out to the people who matter the most, while shaving lives as we move along!
Press is our first love, but not our eternal one. Our boutique-oriented team has all angles covered: from conception to roll-out digital to press awareness.
Trust us with your communications practice and we will build the right approach for you and your clients, donors, institutions, fully meeting your objectives and targets set.
What we offer:
- a consulting agency engaging partners to position and deliver EU Funded projects that will tackle child trafficking, among other international crises.
- a dedicated public relations agency partnering with NGOs, IGOs, Law Enforcement agencies, and SMEs to distribute, publicise, and create awareness on initiatives aiming to tackle child trafficking.
- a media diplomatic service using media optimised products, such as an e-magazine, and e-journal, webinars, podcasts, and an open community forum to raise awareness, disseminate knowledge, engage global media networks and drive diplomacy to tackle child trafficking.
- a media research center engaging academic institutions, research centers, researchers to produce research to support the development of initiatives that will eradicate child trafficking.
- an educational platform unifying all relevant stakeholders to fight against child trafficking through training and online courses, combining the disciplines of communications, technology, and diplomacy.
What is behind what we do:
- Our Vision is to eradicate child trafficking;
- Our Mission is to raise awareness, educate, inform, and engage the public on child trafficking;
- Our Purpose is to drive passionate media activism and bring everyone together to fight child trafficking.
What is our purpose:
We aim to combat
- 30 mn children are being trafficked yearly;
- A yearly 150 multi-billion industry that exploits and manipulates children in the most appalling ways.
We are appalled at the violations of rights in the way of child labour, child marriages, child trafficking, child sacrifices, and child organ trading.
How we do it:
Primarily engage the corporate and industry world to retain our services in order to be sufficiently monetised and continue to:
- Educate, inform and bring awareness of the plague against any children’s rights;
- Establish a global network whose mission is to eradicate children’s abuses and exploitation of any form;
- Defragment an industry of various initiatives that require further attention and awareness to bring in further impact;
- Enhance and fully publicise the initiatives of IGOs, NGOs, Law Enforcement agencies, Think Tanks, companies and News agencies fighting for Children’s rights;
- Assist and support the above entities in the EARLY WARNING of Child trafficking;
- Increase research and development that will support fighting for Children’s rights;
- Increase funding and investments that will fight against child trafficking.
Why we need you:
- We know that the cause is real;
- We understand the work is too great and too heavy for us to bear on our own;
- We believe in the power of a network to bring in changes and true transformation;
- We want to work hand in hand with IGOs, NGOs, private companies, SMEs, and law enforcement agencies to drive faster results;
- We develop our own work, and equally publicise your humanitarial and social corporate efforts and initiatives to create more impact.
How to get involved:
- If you are a not-for-profit, NGO, academic institution, school, newswire, magazine, media agency, EU institution, law enforcement agency, publisher, diplomat, journalist, public official, MEP, entrepreneur, early-stage start-up, or governmental institution;
- Who’s ever done anything or who hopes to do something about the plight of violated children, we’d like to work with you;
- We want to enhance your work, get the word out there, and rescue as many kids as possible.
Together, we can:
- We are the only media diplomatic service combining education and media services with technology to fight against the violations of children’s rights;
- We recognise our position and the responsibility that comes along;
- We comprehend that we cannot change the world all by ourselves.
Together, we must:
- Shake the world gently;
- Bring everyone together;
- Embrace a single purpose with a single direction;
- Warn. Report. React;
- Save one more child. Brighten every child’s future. Create a safe world that fully safeguards their rights.
- STOP ANY FORM OF CHILD ABUSE today!
Join our Cause. Welcome aboard!