Luxembourg’s Diplomacy & Communications Institute (LUDCI.eu), is a Media Diplomatic Institute supporting EU Public Affairs, Lobbying, Procurement, and 360 communications positioning Europe at the heart of international issues.
We advise our clients on building and spreading their social corporate responsibility, responsible business, social impact, community practices, reputation, and advocacy.
Through our work with various private and public actors, and a growing presentation in Luxembourg, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Greece, Paris, New York, and Switzerland, we are committed to accompany and strengthen our clients’ work, but clearly giving back to the wider community, and promoting their interests, rights, and dignity.
Our services include:
- Setting up social corporate responsibility practices, focusing on child advocacy, anti-trafficking, human rights, environmental, and sustainability practices.
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing web content, procurement bids, student papers and reports, business and marketing plans, interviews, publications, factsheets, case studies, articles, reports, speeches, press releases, and social media posts.
- Booking press for various events and webinars to raise awareness and engagement.
- Setting up, monitoring, and publishing social media content.
- SDesigning leaflets, brochures, online and offline banners, posters, infographics.
- Private tutoring across 360 communications, diplomacy, and international relations fields.
- Producing videos for a social impact purpose
- Selecting (according to geographical area or specialisation) and mobilising of influencers for promotional operations on public, private and social networks.
- Lobbying, supporting, deploying, and building a network of partners and potential prospects of the organisation to meet and discuss potential synergies (public actors, economic operators, academic institutions, IT companies, EU Institutions, media …).
- Supporting, drafting, and enhancing crisis communications strategies.
- Recruiting, training, and booking talent for your organisation across various disciplines.
- Improving internal and employee relations.